Assignment 1 (30 photos) 2019

































I have always loved photography. I use to take my mothers camera which was not a great idea because it is a very nice camera and i was a clumsy little kid. I got my first digital camera when i was 10, it was not a very nice camera, i couldn't adjust and of the photo settings, but i did love it. I took pictures of everything. There were a few years that I didn't take many photos but when i got into high school my passion lit up again. I borrowed the Nikon D3400 from the school and start taking pictures again. My photography teacher was Mr. Mueller and he really pushed us to be creating and mindful of our photos.
I love photography because I get to capture anything in the moment, i can share with people my passion for nature and the farm, and you can capture memories which is so important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 6